With the most powerful and useful tool to convert the External MicroSD card of your Xiaomi devices to be internal storage, the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool for Windows & Linux is a boon. This tool enables the users to use the SD card as the internal storage of your device, which implies that you can also move the installed apps on your device to the storage.
One can use the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool for Windows as well as Linux OS. This tool is simple and works as a command-line. It is a full belief that one will need a rooted device to move apps to the SD Card. Well, although it is half right, the other half of the truth lies here – even non-rooted Xiaomi devices can move their installed apps to the SD Card.
In this article, we are sharing the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool for Windows & Linux that will help you in converting the external MicroSD card of your Xiaomi phone to be internal storage. This tool was created by Tomhenson, who deserves all the credit for creating it.
Although rooting helps the users in entirely accessing their devices, in the case of Xiaomi, it is not as comfortable as it used to be earlier to root the devices. With the high security from Xiaomi, rooting is not much more comfortable now. One can know this by the actions like – Locked bootloader and Anti-Rollback.
The SD Card Auto-formatting Tool helps the users in cutting down the usage portion of the internal storage by using the external SD card as an internal one by way of moving installed apps on it. The only prerequisite needed here to make this tool work like a charm is a fast SD Card. If you want a dedicated read-and-write speed, then such expensive cards can be helpful.
SD Card Auto-formatting Tool Features
Given below are a few noticeable features of the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool –
- Windows 32-bit/64-bit support (64-bit recommended).
- Supports Linux Machine.
- No root required.
- It converts the external SD Card to internal with ease.
- Partial conversion – 10%, 50%, and 90% of total space.
- Included the ADB server within the package.
- The tool is compatible with the latest MIUI 10 devices as well.
Download SD Card Auto-formatting Tool
Given below is the download link to download this tool, which is present in a compressed file in.RAR format. The users can decompress the file using either WinRAR or WinZip.
How to use the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool?
- Once you have downloaded the.RAR file of the SD Card Auto-formatting Tool from the link given above, decompress it with the help of WinRAR or WinZIP.
- Then, after extracting, run aftiss.cmd for Windows or aftiss.sh for Linux.
- You will see 4 options on the screen.
- You can choose the option by typing the number of that option below and then hitting the Enter key.
- Now the four options come with the below four meanings respectively –
- 10% from SD go to internal, and last 90% stays as standard SD card, to this 90% you can move photo video and other files.
- 50% from SD go to internal, and last 50% stays as regular SD card, to this 50% you can move photo video and other files.
- 90% from SD go to internal, and last 10% stays as regular SD card, to this 10% you can move photo video and other files.
- You can determine any custom proportion between external and internal balance.
I hope the article and tool were of use to you all. In case of any doubts or issues relating to Xiaomi devices, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
Thank you for visiting 🙂