TPS Xiaomi Tool is one of the Xiaomi tools like Mi Account Unlock Tool, Xiaomi Flash tool, QPST Flashing Tool or Qualcomm Product Support Tool, Xiaomi Tool: A Convenient MIUI ROM Switcher, etc. If you are looking for a way to bypass Mi Account from Xiaomi devices, you can make use of the Xiaomi TPS tool and remove Mi Account from Xiaomi device easily. In this article, we are sharing with you all, the links to download TPS Xiaomi Tool, how to use Xiaomi TPS tool and how to remove Mi Account using Xiaomi TPS tool.
Do not miss – These Xiaomi devices are likely to get Android 11
What is TPS Xiaomi tool?
TPS Xiaomi Tool is one among the various Xiaomi tools and a Windows PC utility tool that helps users Remove or Bypass Xiaomi Mi Account on Xiaomi phones. This tool, as the name says it all, is meant only for Xiaomi devices. One can install this tool on their PC and then connect their Xiaomi device to it using USB cables and follow a short procedure to unlock Mi Account on Xiaomi phones.
Not just unlocking MI Account, but Xiaomi TPS Tool can help with a number of processes like reset Xiaomi devices, bypass or removal of Mi account, fastboot remove from various models, checking device info, etc. This tool proves to be very helpful when you have lost your SIM card that is linked to the Mi Account and you wish to disable or activate it. There certainly are official method to deal with that but if you want instant solutions, all you need is TPS Xiaomi Tool.
Download TPS Xiaomi tool
Given below is some general information and then link to Download Xiaomi TPS tool. Click on it and once it is installed on your device, you can follow the below guide to remove Mi Account using TPS Xiaomi tool and guide on how to use Xiaomi TPS tool.
Filename – TPS Xiaomi Tool
Download version – v 1.0
File Type – Compressed / Zip File
File size – 6.4 MB
Virus Status – Scanned by Avast Protection.
Compatibility – Windows Computer
How to Remove Mi Account using TPS Xiaomi Tool?
- To begin with, extract Mi TPS tool.rar that you downloaded from the links above and then run it as administrator.
- Then Switch off your Xiaomi device that you want to remove Mi Account from.
- Boot your Xiaomi device into Recovery mode. For this, simply hold altogether – Volume Up + Power key. Once you see the Mi logo, release the buttons.
- Connect your PC with your device using USB Cables.Now, open the TPS MI tool on your PC.
- Then tap on the ‘Information tab‘ that appears on the Xiaomi TPS Tool.
- When you tap on that tab, you will see the info of your device on the screen.
- Now hit the ‘Bypass Mi Account’ option.
That is it. Your Xiaomi device will now reboot. That’s how easy it was to bypass Mi Account on your Xiaomi device. Be patient for the reboot, since it may take some time.
How to use Xiaomi TPS tool?
Given below are a few simple steps following which one can use Xiaomi TPS tool using two methods. You can use TPS Xiaomi tool to perform a number of functions. You can use either the Fastboot mode method or EDL Mode method to use TPS Xiaomi Tool –
However, before getting into that, make sure you follow the below requirments first –
- TPS Xiaomi tool is used for various needs some of them being mobile system oriented like Unlocking the Bootloader of your device. Such procedures might cause serious issues to the device when interrupted. Hence, to make sure that no such hindrances occur and consequently result in any big issues, have at least 70% of battery power.
- If you are using tools that deal with processes oriented with the system like rooting, Twrp recovery, etc., it is recommended to always have a backup of the complete device data. Many such procedures can lead to complete data loss.
- Since the TPS Xiaomi tool is meant for PC and thus it is essential that you have good and working USB Cables to connect your PC and Xiaomi Phone.
Also, check –
Method 1. Using Fastboot mode
To use Xiaomi Tool using Fastboot Mode, just follow the below two steps –
- Turn off your Xiaomi device.
- Now press together the Volum Down + Power button until you see a logo on the screen.
Method 2. Using EDL mode
- To start with, enable USB Debugging on your Mi device.
- Then install and setup ADB and fast boot drivers on your PC.
- With the help of USB cables, connect your device to the PC.
- Navigate to the folder on PC where you have saved the ADB and Fastboot folders. On that folder, click anywhere on the empty space. This will open a menu, from which you will have to choose ‘Open a PowerShell Window here’
- In this command window, enter the below command –
Adb reboot edl
- If you see a pop on the screen of your Xiaomi device, allow it permission.
That is it.
Features of TPS Mi tool
The main function for which TPS Mi tool is so famous is – Bypass Xiaomi Account. However, there is so much more than just that for which one can use this tool.
- Remove any Mi Account with TPS Xiaomi Tool.
- You can Reset Xiaomi phones
- Format Xiaomi device with TPS Xiaomi Tool.
- Take backup
- Lets you bypass Mi account
- Allows you to disable Mi account
- Fast boot removal from different models
- Restore backup
- Check test points of many Xiaomi devices.
- Remove screen lock
- Reboot the Xiaomi menu
- Unofficial bootloader unlock for all Xiaomi phones
- Check information of all Xiaomi devices
- Mi Account Unlock on EDL 9008
- and a lot more.
That was it all about the Android Healer tool/ TPS Xiaomi Tool. I hope that you have found the article of use and used the Xiaomi TPS Tool for the various purposes it serves. If you are stuck anywhere in the above steps, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.