Today’s article is going to be about the Redmi Note 7 Pro. In this article, we are sharing the Modded Magisk Root and a TWRP Installer tool for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro which comes with the codename – Violet. With the help of the installer tool, the Redmi Note 7 Pro users can seamlessly flash TWRP Recovery on their device. After installation, you can easily flash the Magisk Build for gaining root access on the phone.
Note that there is no official Build of TWRP and therefore, the tool will install an unofficial build. The tool is developed by MIUIPedia developer and is pretty simple and easy to use and can be used for two things specifically. One use is – it can install TWRP recovery. And the other, it is also capable of restoring the MIUI stock recovery on the device, if you have made the mind of going back to the stock from the custom recovery.
TWRP Installer Toolkit Download for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Download the tool from the links given below to flash TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro. Note that the below files are compressed in a zip file.
You can use either the WinZIP or WinRAR for decompressing the file. You will get the tool, the TWRP image file (.img), and the stock MIUI recovery in it. So here you go –
Download TWRP Installer Toolkit for Redmi Note 7 Pro
The only drawback of this tool is that it is not in English language and hence many of us may find an issue with it but trust me on this, the tool is so easy to handle that you will automatically know the options if you have the knowledge of TWRP Recovery and related stuff.
But nothing to worry even then since here goes a file that consists of this tool in the English language. With some efforts, we could translate the tool in English and it’s here for you –
TWRP Installer Toolkit Download for Redmi Note 7 Pro (ENGLISH)
Magisk Root Download for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Here is the download link for the Magisk Root which is a tool especially modified for the Redmi Note 7 Pro. The version of this tool is 18.2. Even though it is not the latest version, it is completely compatible with the Redmi Note 7 Pro. And given below is the direct link and not a ZIP file hence you do not need to extract it.
Download Magisk Root for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Install TWRP on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 7 pro.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
- Using USB Cable, connect your device to the PC.
- Now extract ADB and Fastboot drivers in a folder on PC.
- Open PowerShell. You can do so by pressing the Shift key + Right-Click on the mouse.
- Once done with that, enter the below command so as to reboot Redmi Note 7 Pro into Fastboot Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now enter the below command so as to flash the TWRP Image –
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-violet.img
- Once the flashing process is finished, reboot your device by entering the below command –
That is it. You have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7 Pro. Follow the below guide to root Redmi Note 7 Pro with Magisk.
Root Redmi Note 7 Pro using Magisk
- Download Magisk Zip file from above.
- Disable the Encryption patch and also move them to the internal storage of the device.
- Reboot your device after that.
- Connect your Redmi Note 7 Pro to the PC so as to get Root access.
- Enter the below ADB Command so as to boot into TWRP Recovery –
adb reboot recovery
- Your device will now automatically boot into TWRP.
- Take a NANDroid Backup if you want.
- Choose ‘Install‘ from the TWRP and then locate Magisk.zip file.
- Then ‘Swipe to confirm flash‘.
- Again choose install and locate the – ‘no-verity-force-encrypt.zip’ file.
- Once again ‘Swipe to confirm flash‘.
- Reboot the System from TWRP Recovery.
- Once you reboot, the Magisk Manager app will let you control the access of every app on the device.
That is it. You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 7 Pro using Magisk App. You can then install Root Checker App in case you want to verify the root.
That was it about the TWRP Installer and Magisk Root for Redmi Note 7 Pro. I hope you found the article of use.